Sunday, July 4, 2010

As the Trip Continues, the Blessing Grow.

Hi folks, Renee here...

It's amazing to me to think this is the last full day the entire team will be in Otutulu. It's been another full one, but aren't they all? There's been a virus or something that a few of the kids have gotten... in most cases it seems to pass quickly, but the onset comes with quite a punch and it's pretty messy... and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Tonight will be my last night with the team because I'm staying on a little longer than the rest of the team and, if it's God's will, I'll get an audience with the Honorable Commissioner of Woman and Children's Affairs in order for her to approve our adoption of Oma and Anita.

I sit here at 4:00 in the afternoon, contemplating all God is doing in the lives of this team and the people we've been blessed to encounter and I'm blown away. Matt toting toddlers around, Kay jumping rope with the girls, Larry teaching Sunday school to a group of Nigerian children, Paul listening raptly to the beautiful voices of the women of M.O.M. singing hymns.... I could go on and on. It's so amazing to see how God chooses to use each of us; building unique and special relationships with our brothers and sisters on the other side of the world!

I'm going to miss being here with this team that God brought together, but they will be continuing their adventure and I mine. But we'll all continue to do as God directs. To the best of our ability, spreading His light and love...

God's Blessings for All!!!

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord comfort and protect as He has and no doubt will.... may the team have safe travels. God has allowed this team a once in a lifetime experiance that will take time to digest so to speak and then leave a mark on their foundation that will have lifetime effect on their very being.
    We lift up the C4 team to our Lords care.
    I ask that the Lord hold Renee' in the palm of His hand. That He continue to guide and use her to His glory !

    ReplyDelete